Grazielle Pereira is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office. In the past 3 years Grazielle has supported clients from different sectors and countries in complex corporate restructuring and in the purchase and sale of assets and companies. Grazielle joined the firm in 2022. Previously, Grazielle worked at Vella Pugliese Buosi Guidoni in strategic alliance with Dentons since 2020.
- Represented Grupo Notredame Intermédica in the acquisition of Labclin, Hospital Santa Martha, Hospital Santa Brígida, and Medisanitas, involving, in the aggregate, over R$ 1 billion.
- Represented private equity fund Aqua Capital in its investment in Puravida, a Brazilian food tech company, focused on nutrition, supplements, and wellbeing products.
- Represented private equity fund Patria Investimentos in the corporate structuring of the largest cyber solutions specialized platform in Latin America and in the acquisition of Neosecure group and of Proteus group, with activities in Latin America, North America and Europe.
- Represented Ibitu Energia S.A. in connection with the drafting, negotiation and execution of a share purchase agreement, including as sellers, the investment funds Astra Infraestrutura I (controller of Ibitu Energia S.A.) and BMPI Infra, and, as buyers, Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional (CSN) and CSN Energia S.A. (controlled by CSN).
- Represented Loja do Mecânico in the acquisition of O Mecânico, a leading provider of content and education services acting in the tools and parts sector.
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Bachelor Degree in Law