Letícia Ribeiro is an associate in the Employment & Benefits practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro Office.
Letícia advises domestic and foreigner clients in several legal aspects of the labor practice, such as legal due diligences, immigration, Collective Barganing, employment consultancy and litigation, including judicial lawsuits and administrative proceedings involving labor authorities.
- Elaboration of defenses and appeals in labor lawsuits and administrative proceedings.
- Preparation and review of companies’ policies and implementation of HR practices and Collective Bargaining Agreements in order to mitigate labor-related risks of companies.
- Labor consultancy in several labor matters, such as occupational health and safety, hiring, compensation, dismissal of employees, benefits, quota of apprentices, quota of disabled employees, compensation plans, profit sharing, stock option, among others.
- Due diligences in the risk assessment of labor liabilities.
- Consultancy on immigration matters for analysis of appropriate visas for foreigners assigned to work in Brazil.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), Bachelor of Law (JD equivalent)