Regina Ng is an associate in the Hong Kong office of Mayer Brown. Regina has advised insurers in Hong Kong on coverage and liability issues in relation to a range of professional indemnity, public and product liability and management liability claims.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Regina has experience in defending white collar crime and commercial litigation.
- Advising accountants on investigation by FRC and HKICPA in relation to alleged non-compliance with HKSQC1, HKSA and Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants.
- Advising a respondent on inquiry by the Social Workers Registration Board in relation to complaints unrelated to the respondent’s capacity as social worker.
- Advising on dealing with ICAC investigations, search warrants and interviews.
- Acted for a former director of a Hong Kong listed company at the Market Misconduct Tribunal inquiry concerning allegations of insiders’ dealing.
- Acted for a defendant in graft trial and interlocutory hearings involving a senior Hong Kong government official.
- Advised client on legal strategies and proceedings involving complex companies structures.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
King's College London, University of London, LLB
- Hong Kong