Katrina Murphy is a senior associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She joined Mayer Brown in 2018.
Katrina advises on a broad range of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions and corporate governance matters. She advises clients on: public and private mergers and acquisitions private equity transactions, working with both investors and management teams on buy-and-build strategies; equity fundraisings; reorganisations; commercial agreements and outsourcing transactions.
Katrina has experience of advising clients in a range of sectors, with a focus on technology, pharmaceuticals and financial services.
- •Advised Petroandina Resources Corporation N.V., a subsidiary of Pluspetrol, in connection with the acquisition of AGIP Oil Ecuador B.V, the owner and operator of Block 10 located in the Amazonian Region of Ecuador, from ENI International B.V.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its investment in Sykes Holiday Cottages, the UK’s leading independent holiday home provider.
- Advised CBPE Capital in the acquisition of a majority stake in Perspective Financial Group Limited, a financial advisory aggregation business following approval from the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Advised Woolrich International Limited, one of the world's leading manufacturers of outdoor lifestyle apparel, on the acquisition of a minority stake in the company by Goldwin Inc.
- Advised MetaPack Ltd, the UK-based e-commerce delivery platform, on its sale to Stamps.com, a leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions.
- Advised a FTSE 100 company on the outsourcing of human capital services .
- Advised Unilever Ventures on investments in various sectors.
- Advised Instinctif Partners, the international business communications consultancy, on its backing from LDC, the private equity arm of Lloyds Banking Group.
Advised Halifax Group, a leading US based mid-market private equity firm, on the sale of the Pirtek Europe to PNC Riverarch Capital, a US-based private equity firm. Pirtek Europe is the leading on-site provider of hydraulic hose replacement and associated services across Europe.
BPP Law School, LPC
BPP Law School, GDL
University of Leeds, BA (Hons)
- England and Wales