Admitted to the Paris Bar, Arnaud Mouton is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Arnaud focuses on equity capital markets and public M&A in addition to private equity (LBO, capital development and venture capital) and private M&A activities.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Arnaud had experience in public and private M&A.
In addition to his native French, Arnaud is fluent in English.
- Advised PCAS, a technology-oriented fine chemical group serving globally industrial customers, and its management on the acquisition by NOVACAP, a global player in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries of a majority stake in the group.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group on an exchange offer for SFR Group shares to target the 22.5% free-float not yet owned by Altice. The transaction values SFR Group at approximately €11 B.
- Advised AccelLAB, a Canadian CRO specialized in the pre-clinical assessment of new medical devices on it acquisition by CiToxLAB.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group in a Public Tender Offer.
- Advised Oger Investissements with regard to the acquisition of a group of clinics located in Lyon.
- Advised the French Telecom group Numericable - SFR in connection with its issuance of $5.19 B of 10-year senior secured high yield notes, the proceeds of which were used to refinance other indebtedness.
Université Catholique de Lille, Master in Business Law
EDHEC Business School