Iris Mok is a senior associate in the IP & TMT group of Mayer Brown. She advises on contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters in Hong Kong and Mainland China, representing clients in copyright, design, trade mark, passing-off and licensing disputes, in addition to filing criminal complaints with the Hong Kong Customs; and advising on the Trade Descriptions Ordinance, company name protection, commercial IP agreements and IP due diligence.
Iris speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Represented a property developer to resist an interlocutory injunction application in a passing-off and trade mark infringement dispute.
- Appeared at substantive hearings at the High Court and obtained default judgments against use of shadow company names for various clients.
- Power Dekor (Hong Kong) Ltd v. Power Dekor Group Co Ltd.  1 HKLRD 845
- Bonneterie Cevenole & Montagut Far East Limited v. France Montagut Meishai Clothes Ltd. HCA1250/2012 (unreported)
- Represented an electrical appliances group to defend various copyright infringement proceedings.
- Represented a chain restaurant group to pursue ex-employee for breach of restrictive covenants and confidence.
- Appeared at a substantive hearing for a gemological company to defend opposition proceedings at the Hong Kong Trade Marks Registry.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong