Priya Mistry is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She undertakes a broad range of corporate transactional work and is particularly focused on public and private mergers and acquisitions (including cross-border transactions) and business and technology outsourcing transactions. Priya has represented clients in outsourcing matters that include information technology services, business processes and functions and facilities management services.
Priya joined Mayer Brown as a trainee in 2016 and during her training contract, she spent six months on secondment to the Financial and Risk division of Thomson Reuters.
- Advising Toro Gold Limited on sale to Resolute Mining Limited for c.US$300 million.
- Advising Entertainment One on the acquisition of Audio Network for £178 million.
- Advising Shearwater Group plc on its reverse takeover of SecurEnvoy Limited, funded by a placing and open offer.
- Advising a facilities management provider on the disposal of a business division for c.£35 million.
- Advised Refinitiv Limited on the outsourcing of applications development and maintenance services to EPAM Systems, Inc. in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Represented a well-known global information company in a multi-million pound global IT outsourcing transaction.
- The outsourcing of a FTSE 100 company's indirect sourcing and procurement requirements.
- Represented a major technology company in the outsourcing of facilities management services in connection with its global office portfolio.
BPP Law School, LPC
King's College London, LLB
- England and Wales