Jenna Miller is a senior associate in Mayer Browns’ Corporate & Securities and is located in the New York office. Jenna’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions across a variety of industries, with extensive experience in the insurance and financial regulatory sectors. She advises clients in US and cross-border asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, strategic add-ons, carveout transactions, restructurings and general corporate matters. In addition, Jenna is a member of Mayer Brown’s transactional liability insurance practice, where she represents underwriters in issuing representations and warranties insurance and other types of transactional insurance in connection with M&A deals.
Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Jennifer received her JD cum laude from the University of Michigan, where she worked as a student attorney with the Transactional Lab.
- Represented Wells Fargo & Company in its $32 billion acquisition of the commercial distribution finance and vendor finance business of GE Capital Corporation.
- Represented Greensill Capital in its acquisition of specialty finance company Finacity Corporation.
- Represented an international insurance and financial services corporation in its purchase of an independent broker-dealer and registered investment adviser.
- Represented TD Securities (USA) LLC in the acquisition of a strategic real estate advisory and private capital raising firm.
- Represented The Jordan Company in the sale of its portfolio company Borchers to Milliken.
- Represented Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in the renegotiation of its agreement to be acquired by Lantheus Holdings, Inc. following the reconstitution of the Progenics board through a shareholder consent solicitation after the original merger agreement was signed.
- Represented a wellness-focused internet company in its sale to a publishing company.
- Represented a data aggregator that specializes in publicly available court related document in its sale.
- Represented an infrastructure fund on its acquisition of a portfolio of telecommunication and renewable property interests.
- Represented American Express in the sale of its prepaid reloadable and gift card products business to InComm, Inc., and in Amex’s appointment of InComm as its program manager, issuer processor and exclusive distributor for its reloadable and gift card products.
- Represented a leading operator of shipping lines and port terminals in a divestiture and joint venture arrangement.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of fencing products in a strategic acquisition.
- Represented the Dow Chemical Company and its subsidiary, Dow AgroSciences LLC, in various matters, including the sale of its AgroFresh specialty chemical business to Boulevard Acquisition Corp. and the sale of its Vikane and ProFume businesses to Douglas Products and Packaging Company LLC.
- Represented TransCanada Corporation in the sale of its U.S. Northeast power generation business in two parallel transactions with affiliates of LS Power Equity Advisors and ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC.
University of Iowa, BA, BS Highest Distinction
The University of Michigan Law School, JD, cum laude
- Not admitted in New York. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.