Inez Ma is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office.
Inez focuses on advising issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. She also advises Hong Kong listed companies on regulatory and compliance matters.
Inez speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Hong Kong Initial Public Offerings
- Advising Cinda International Capital Limited as the sole sponsor in relation to the share offer and listing of Kelfred Holdings Limited on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Advising Yik Wo International Holdings Limited in relation to its share offer and listing on GEM of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Equity Capital Market
- Advising Manfield Chemical Holdings Limited (now known as Pan Asia Data Holdings Inc.) in relation to the unconditional mandatory cash offer for all its issued shares by CCB International Capital Limited for and on behalf of Timenew Limited.
- Advising SHK Hong Kong Industries Limited in relation to its privatisation by way of a scheme of arrangement in the form of a takeover offer by Bright Clear Limited.
Regulatory Compliance Matters
- Advising listed companies in Hong Kong on compliance matters, including providing general compliance advices, transactional advices and SFC regulatory advices.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
The University of Hong Kong, BBA (Law)
- Hong Kong