José Candido Coimbra Muricy is an associate in the Corporate and M&A practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the Rio de Janeiro office. José Muricy Silvia has experience in acquisition and corporate reorganization operations involving national and international companies from various sectors, such as oil and gas, electric energy, insurance, health and logistics. His practice also includes analysis and drafting of corporate acts and commercial contracts, ongoing advisory to companies and investment funds on corporate matters, and coordination and participation in due diligence processes.
José Muricy was a law clerk at Tauil & Chequer Advogados, from July 2021 to January 2023. Previously, he was an intern in the Corporate and M&A practice of Barbosa, Raimundo, Gontijo, Câmara Advogados, from February 2020 to June 2021. In addition, José Muricy was an intern in the Civil Litigation practice, from April 2019 to Janurary 2020, of Varella Advogados Associados.
- Assistance in matters of corporate law and commercial contracts to several domestic and foreign companies and investment funds.
- Drafting of corporate acts, shareholder agreements and commercial contracts.
- Assistance in the incorporation of subsidiaries in Brazil of several foreign companies.
- Assistance and participation in several due diligence processes.
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Bacharel em Direito
- Member of Sports Law Study Group of Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro