Robert Lynn is a partner of Mayer Brown. He has more than 40 years of experience in complex real estate deals, both in Hong Kong and the PRC, including joint ventures and acquisitions, property redevelopment, planning applications, commercial leasing, project conveyancing and real estate-related litigation. He served as Departmental Managing Partner of the Real Estate Department of Johnson Stokes & Master from 1998 to 2004. He served as the Senior Partner and Chairman of the Partnership Board of Johnson Stokes & Master from 2004 to 2007. Robert is a Notary Public in Hong Kong. He speaks English and Cantonese.
Robert has been named a Leading Real Estate Lawyer by An International Who's Who of Real Estate Lawyers (2002-2004), Expert Guide - Guide to the World's Leading Real Estate Lawyers (2000, 2002 and 2007) and Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2002-2003, 2005-2019). He is also a Highly Recommended Corporate Real Estate Lawyer by PLC Which Lawyer? (2002-2007) and in 2005, PLC Cross Border Real Estates Handbook named him a Recommended Practitioner in Hong Kong.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Australia, New South Wales
- Australia, Victoria
- England and Wales
- Hong Kong
- Leading Individual - Real Estate (Hong Kong) – The Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2002-2003, 2005-2019)
- Band 2 - Real Estate (International Firms), China – Chambers Asia Pacific (2015-2018)
- "more than 40 years of experience in complex real estate and commercial transactions, he was able to provide very pragmatic advices at various stages of the transactions." – Chambers Asia Pacific (2018)
- Band 3 - Real Estate (International Firms), China – Chambers Asia Pacific (2014 & 2019)
- Featured Real Estate Lawyer – Expert Guides (2012)