Admitted to the Paris Bar, Julien Léris is an associate in the Banking & Finance practice of the Paris office.
His practice focuses primarily on structured finance, leveraged finance and asset-based lending transactions.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2017, Julien trained at other leading law firms and global bank in tax and banking & finance.
In addition to his native French, Julien is fluent in English.
- Advised Ardian and Naxicap Partners on the financing aspects in connection with the acquisition of Group Emera.
- Advised Primonial on the financing aspects of the acquisition of the remaining stake in La Financière de l’Echiquier.
- Advised the consortium formed by Sagard, BPI and TowerBrook on the acqusition of Sabena technics.
- Advised My Media Group and its shareholder LBO France with respect to the financing aspects of the acquisition of New Business (France) and Peak Ace (Germany).
- Advised Bridgepoint Development Capital (BDC) in relation with its minority stake into bee2link’s capital.
- Advised private equity fund Bridgepoint and Primonial on the acquisition of 40% of the stakes of Financière de l’Echiquier, an asset management and financial investments company, from founders.
- Advised Elis SA, on the financial aspects of a $1.92 billion acquisition (IPO) made by Elis for Berendsen PLC securities, a British leader in linen and laundry services.
- Advised Elis SA on the refinancing of the group existing debt and financing of the need for working capital.
- Advised the private equity fund Sagard on the acquisition of Climater group (specialized in climate engineering systems in various areas).
- Advised the private equity fund LBO France on the acquisition of Crouzet (a worldwide leader specialized in customized switches, electric actuators and automated systems for critical applications).
- Advised the private equity fund 21 Centrale Partners on the acquisition of Daltys (specialized in drinks automated distribution, coffee shops, sale of coffee and accessories).
- Advised the private equity fund Parquest Capital on the acquisition of groupe Accès Industrie (specialized in the rent and sale of lifting hardware everywhere in France).
- Advised the private equity fund LBO France on the acquisition of group My media (specialized in media strategies).
- Advised groupe Primonial on the acquisition of PREIM company (specialized in the lease of land other real estate assets).
- Advised groupe Primonial on the acquisition of groupe AviaRent (specialized in social infrastructure in Germany).
- Advised the private equity fund Quilvest on the acquisition of Groupe Aries Rhône -Alpes by Concorde Education (High school in digital design).
- Advised the private equity fund Qualium Investissements on the acquisition of groupe Panella.
- Advised the private equity fund Argos Wityu on the acquisition of groupe Revima (specialized in maintenance repair and overhaul of airborne equipment).
- Advised groupe Anaveo on the refinancing of the group existing indebtedness (specialized in video surveillance systems).
- Advised groupe Crouzet on the refinancing of the group existing indebtedness (specialized in automation components dedicated to a large variety of applications).
- Advised groupe Daltys on the acquisition of groupe Maxi Coffee (specialized in the sale of automated coffee machines).
HEC Business School, Master Spécialisé Droit et Management International
University of Bordeaux, DJCE-Master II Droit des Affaires