- Acted for a major developer on a flagship luxury residential development in relation to a multi-hearing arbitration dispute relating to workmanship, design, delay and disruption issues.
- Acted for a trading company in a HKIAC arbitration with regard to a liquefied natural gas trading dispute, and in the related Hong Kong court applications for a letter of request to the US court and an extension of time for making arbitral award.
- Acted for a property developer to defend the claims for damages arising from a breach of an implied promise to perform the arbitral award, constructive trust and economic torts before the Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeal and the Court of Final Appeal in Hong Kong.
- Advised a statutory body employer in relation to a tower crane accident which had caused a few fatalities at the construction site of a housing development project, and advising on the potential liabilities of various parties involved.
- Acted for and advised a university in an arbitration relating to the collapse of a green roof structure on one of its campus buildings.
- Advised and acted for a property developer in relation to a management dispute of a major hotel in Hong Kong.
- Advised and acted for a property developer in relation to alleged breaches of the Town Planning Ordinance (Cap.131), and enforcement actions by the Planning Department.
- Advised a major local bank in respect of claims and complaints from various customers involving structured foreign exchange products.
- Acted for major local banks in respect of debt recovery claims in the District Court and the Court of First Instance in Hong Kong.
- Advised a non-profit business organization on the Legislative Council’s Occupational Safety and Occupational Health Legislation Bill.
University of Warwick, LLB
- Hong Kong