Admitted to the Paris Bar, Maxence Létisse is an associate in the Real Estate practice of the Paris office.
He advises French and foreign investors and industrial companies, in their merger, acquisition and disposal transactions in France and Europe mainly in the field of real estate. He also advises on real estate matters, specifically on commercial leases.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Maxence worked with other leading law firms on mergers & acquisitions.
In addition to his native French, Maxence is fluent in English.
- Advised BentallGreenOak in connection with the disposal of French assets out of a pan-European logistics assets portfolio.
- Advised a Lone Star affiliated company and Générale Continentale Investissements (GCI) in the context of the financing of the acquisition, from MACSF, of an office building of approximately 12.000 sqm located in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, the former headquarter of the Lafarge-Holcim company.
- Advised GreenOak on the acquisition of Corelog’s portfolio of French logistics assets.
- Advised Westmont Hospitality in their acquisition of the AC Hotel Paris Le Bourget Airport by Marriott at Le Bourget, France.
- Negotiated for the Municipality of Biarritz (Socomix) a hotel management agreement with Hyatt for the Hôtel du Palais in Biarritz, France.
- Advised a US investment fund in the acquisition of several assets and logistics portfolios.
- Advised Milestone/BNP Paribas REIM in the acquisition of du "16 Washington" in Paris.
- Advised McCourt Global with regard to its acquisition of Epi-Plage, a prestigious hotel located in the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Université Paris X Nanterre, Master 2 droit des affaires