Fritz Lark is a partner in Mayer Brown's New York office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice.
Fritz is noted in Chambers USA as a recognized practitioner in Electricity (Transactional) and has been listed in the Legal 500 United States, Energy and the IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate Guide.
As an M&A lawyer with over 20 years’ experience, Fritz advises clients on a broad range of M&A and capital markets transactions across a variety sectors, including energy and utilities, insurance, financial services, manufacturing, chemicals and technology. He has extensive experience representing utilities and infrastructure funds in public and private company mergers, joint ventures, equity investments, and debt and hybrid securities issuances, among other transactions. Additionally, Fritz advises clients on corporate governance and disclosure issues under the federal securities laws and exchange rules, as well as on general corporate matters.
Rutgers University School of Law, JD, Business Editor, Rutgers Law Review; Order of the Coif
The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, BS
- New York
- New Jersey
- Vice-Chair, American Bar Association Infrastructure and Regulated Industries Section, Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions Committee
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Chambers USA Nationwide Energy: Electricity (Transactional), 2018
- The Legal 500 United States Energy Transactions: Conventional Power, 2018; Energy: Transactions, 2013;
- Energy: Regulatory, 2016; Project Finance, 2014; Project Finance: Advice to Sponsors, 2013
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate Guide 2018 - 2019
- Rutgers University School of Law Bankruptcy Award; Contracts and Commercial Law Award; Moot Court Board