Sharon Lam is an associate in the Construction Litigation practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office.
Sharon has experience in both non-contentious and contentious construction matters. She has assisted with reviewing and advising construction-related agreements. She has also assisted with contentious construction matters including claims relating to defective works, valuation, programming and delay.
- Acted for a major property developer in an arbitrational dispute concerning defective works and delay in respect of a residential development in Hong Kong.
- Acted for the Hong Kong SAR Government in an arbitrational dispute concerning programming and delay of a major waste management facility.
- Acted for the a Statutory Authority in an arbitrational dispute regarding rates and valuations and subsequent appeal in Court of Appeal.
- Advised a Contractor on contract documentation for fittings-out work for a commercial development in Central.
- Advised a Statutory Authority on various contractual matters following Commission of Inquiry into Excessive Lead in Drinking Water.
- Hong Kong