Aleksandra Krawcewicz is a senior associate in the Finance practice of the London office. Her practice focuses on a wide range of structured finance transactions, in particular on commercial paper conduits, domestic and cross-border auto loans and trade receivables securitisations. In addition, she has experience in public and private offerings of debt securities, advising issuers on the establishment, update and maintenance of debt issuance programmes.
Aleksandra is dual qualified in New York and England and Wales. She has advised on US securities law and is proficient in ISDA documentation. Further, Aleksandra has advised corporate trust houses in their various roles, including note trustee and security trustee and was recently seconded to bank client's agency and security trust division.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Aleksandra worked as an in-house lawyer in the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, where she has gained experience related to emerging markets. In addition to her native Polish, Aleksandra is fluent in English.
Representing issuers on the establishment, update and maintenance of a variety of Reg S and Reg S/Rule 14 4 A medium term note programmes and issuances under those programmes including, amongst others:
- Barclays Bank PLC’s $10 billion Global Collateralised Medium Term Note Programme;
- La Caisse centrale Desjardins du Québec ’s €7 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme;
- Türkiye Gar anti Bankası A .Ş.’s (Garanti Bank) $6 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme;
- Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası T.A.O.’s (VakifBank) $5 billion Global Medium Term Note Programme; and
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development’s €35,000,000,000 Medium Term Note Programme.
Equity Capital Markets
- Advised Spain’s Liberbank on a combined offering consisting of a €317 million accelerated share sale and a € 475 million rights offering;
- Advised a Spanish media company on its offering of €500 million of mandatory convertible bonds through a private placement and debt for equity swap; and
- Advised a California-based real estate company with the $18,000 private placement of its preferred stock pursuant to Rule 506(c).
NYU School of Law, LLM (Corporate Law)
Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration (Master of Law)
- England and Wales
- New York