Rachel Krajewski is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2018, Rachel worked as an associate for an Am Law 100 firm in Cleveland.
- Represented an insurance company in its $1.5 billion sale of 51% of its capital stock in various subsidiaries to a private equity fund; counseled the same insurance company in the subsequent reorganization of its various remaining subsidiaries.
- Represented an American integrated managed healthcare consortium in its takeover of all Hawaii state-owned hospitals on the islands of Maui and Lanai.
- Represented a publicly-held company in its $260 million acquisition of an aerospace valve, actuator and turbine application company.
- Represented a private software company in its $260 million acquisition of the assets pertaining to health system content management software of a publicly-held software provider.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a Florida-based manufacturer and distributor of salsas, guacamoles and dips for $59 million; represented the same private equity fund in its add-on acquisition of a California-based manufacturer and distributor of salsas, guacamoles and dips for $24 million.
- Represented a private equity fund in its sale of a portfolio company in the party-planning industry.
Xavier University, BSBA, cum laude
University of Notre Dame, JD, cum laude, Notre Dame Law Review
- Not admitted in Illinois. Practicing under the supervision of firm principals.