Rachel Krajewski is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Chicago office and a member of the Corporate & Securities practice. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling. In 2022, Rachel was named a “Client Service All-Star” in M&A by BTI Consulting Group.
Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2018, Rachel worked as an associate for an Am Law 100 firm in Cleveland.
- Represented an insurance company in its $1.5 billion sale of 51% of its capital stock in various subsidiaries to a private equity fund; counseled the same insurance company in the subsequent reorganization of its various remaining subsidiaries.
- Represented an American integrated managed healthcare consortium in its takeover of all Hawaii state-owned hospitals on the islands of Maui and Lanai.
- Represented a public healthcare company in its $190 million membership interest acquisition of a Florida-based provider of diabetes-related medical devices and supplies.
- Represented a publicly-held company in its $260 million acquisition of an aerospace valve, actuator and turbine application company.
- Represented a private software company in its $260 million acquisition of the assets pertaining to health system content management software of a publicly-held software provider.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a Florida-based food and packaging manufacturer and distributor for $59 million; represented the same private equity fund in its add-on acquisition of a California-based food and packaging manufacturer and distributor for $24 million.
- Represented a private equity fund in its sale of a portfolio company in the party-planning industry.
Xavier University, BSBA, cum laude, Accounting and Finance
University of Notre Dame, JD, cum laude
Notre Dame Law Review