Sue Knox is a foreign qualified lawyer and manages the Litigation support function in Mayer Brown’s London office. She provides practical support and guidance to internal and external clients in connection with matters involving investigations and disclosure. She also prepares regular briefings on best practices, policies and procedures.
Sue started her professional career as a disputes lawyer in New York, acting for clients international litigation in state and federal courts as well as in international arbitrations. Before joining Mayer Brown, she also worked in the consulting sector, advising clients in the United Kingdom and European countries including Belgium, France and Germany regarding work with electronic evidence.
Harvard University, JD
University of King’s College (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada), BA (Hons)
- New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS)
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- CEDR accredited mediator