Claire King is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Corporate & Securities group in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Claire's practice is focused on capital markets transactions including global offerings of equity securities and debt offerings, as well as private equity investments, representing issuers and underwriters.
Equity Capital Market
- Advised Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited as sole sponsor on the listing of SIIC Environment Holdings Ltd by way of introduction.
- Advised Haitong International Capital Limited on the Hong Kong IPO of Henan Jinma Energy Company Limited.
- Advised Changjiang Corporate Finance (HK) Limited as sole sponsor on the listing of Man Shing Global Holdings Limited.
Debt Capital Market
- Advised China State Construction International Holdings Limited on the issuance of US$500 million 6.0% senior guaranteed perpetual capital securities issued by China State Construction Finance (Cayman) I Limited and irrevocably and unconditionally guaranteed by China State Construction International Holdings Limited.
- Advised Jiayuan International Group Limited on its offering of US$225 million 12.0% notes due 2020 and subsequent tap issuances.
- Advised Jiayuan International Group Limited on its offering of US$160 million 10.00% notes due 2019 in exchange for any and all of the outstanding US$160 million 8.00% senior notes due 2018.
- Advised Anhui Provincial Investment Group Holding Co., Ltd. on its offering of US$400 million 4.875% bonds due 2021.
- Advised Nimble City Limited, a BVI incorporated issuer and wholly-owned by Beijing Properties (Holdings) Limited, on its offering of US$250 million 9.0% Guaranteed Bonds due 2020.
- Advised Beijing Enterprises Water Capital Management Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Beijing Enterprises Water Group Limited, on its issuance of US$500 million 4.95% guaranteed notes due 2023.
- Advised China Overseas Land & Investment Limited on its US$1.5 billion guaranteed notes issuance. The notes comprise two tranches with coupon rates of 4.25% and 4.75% and due 2023 and 2028, respectively.
- Advised Risecomm Group Holdings Limited on the issuance of HK$100 million convertible bonds due 2020.
- Advised China International Capital Corporation, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd., Hong Kong Branch, SPD Bank Singapore and ICBC (Asia) as joint lead managers on Chengdu Xingcheng Investment Group Co., Ltd.’s dual-tranche issuance of €365 million 2.50% bonds due 2021 and €135 million 2.95% bonds due 2023.
- Advised Shangrao Investment Holding Group Co Ltd on the issuance of US$200 million 5.70%. guaranteed bonds due 2021.
- Advised Jiayuan International Group Limited on the issuance of US$250 million 8.125% Senior Secured Notes due 2019.
- Advised Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co Ltd on the issuance of US$300 million 4.25%. guaranteed bonds due 2020 by Xinxing Industry Investment Company Limited guaranteed by Hefei Industry Investment Holding (Group) Co., Ltd..
- Advised Qinghai General Aviation Group Co., Ltd on the issuance of US$300 million 6.00% guaranteed bonds due 2018 guaranteed by Qinghai Provincial Investment Group Company Limited.
- Advised China State Construction International Holdings Limited on its dual tranche offering of US$550 million 3.375 percent Guaranteed Notes due 2022 and US$250 million 3.875 percent Guaranteed Notes due 2027.
- Advised Shenzhen International Holdings Limited on its offering of US$300 million 3.95 percent Senior Perpetual Capital Securities.
- Advised Qinghai Provincial Investment Group Company Limited on the issuance of US$300 million 6.30 percent bonds due 2018.
- Advised Zhongtai Securities as placing agent on the issuance of US$100m 5.8% Bonds due 2020 by Black Peony (Hong Kong) Holding Co., Limited.
The George Washington University, JD
Boston University, BA
- New York