Maria Kelly is an associate in the Real Estate practice of the London office. She has experience acting for banks, financial institutions, investors and corporate clients in real estate finance and investment transactions. Maria focuses on structured real estate finance advising both lenders and sponsors.
Maria joined Mayer Brown in 2019.
- Advised Cheyne Capital on the provision of a £93,000,000 loan facility to FI Real Estate Management in connection with a reorganisation and refinancing of its existing property portfolio comprising both investment and development assets.
- Acted for Cheyne Capital in relation to a £173,000,000 development loan facility made available to Quintain in connection with its continued development at Wembley Park to create a mixed-use scheme providing build to rent residential apartments, parking and retail.
- Advised Wing Tai and Manhattan Garments Group in relation to the financing of their acquisition of 30 Gresham Street, London for approximately £411,000,000.
- Acted for Wing Tai and Top Paramount on the £133,200,000 financing provided by DBS for the acquisition of 8 Salisbury Square, London.
- Advised LKK/Infinitus on its refinancing of the iconic Walkie Talkie building (also known as 20 Fenchurch Street). The £600,000,000 term loan facility was made available by Bank of China and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
The Honorable Society of Kings Inns, BL
Trinity College Dublin, LLB
- England and Wales