Patrick Jiang is an associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Patrick focuses his practice on litigation matters, including acting for banks, corporations and individuals on contractual, commercial and banking-related disputes. He also has experience in proceedings with bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up dimensions, debt recovery actions, as well as pre-action and interlocutory applications such as Mareva injunctions and Norwich Pharmacal orders.
Patrick is admitted in Hong Kong and has spent six months in Mayer Brown’s Singapore office. He speaks fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted for a major Hong Kong listed company in the Commission of Inquiry on construction works at the Hung Hom Station Extension under the Shatin to Central Link Project.
- Acted for an overseas casino in obtaining an ex parte Mareva injunction in a debt recovery action.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company on its contractual dispute with a major Hong Kong media company and its related entities, involving a proposed scheme of arrangement and recognition of foreign liquidators in Hong Kong.
- Acted for a leading Taiwanese technology corporation in a breach of confidence dispute against a Mainland Chinese corporation.
- Assisted a Hong Kong listed company in its proposed settlement with the SFC in relation to breaches of the Code on Share Buy-backs.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
- Hong Kong