Punia Ho is an associate in the Construction Litigation practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. Punia has experience in both contentious and non-contentious construction matters and general commercial disputes. She also has experience with judicial reviews against town planning decisions and advised owners on rating issues and appeals. Punia speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acting for the subsidiary of a Hong Kong listed company as the contractor of a residential project in Macau to defend against the High Court challenge proceedings from the developer in respect of an arbitral award involving disputes on claims for delay-related loss and expenses.
- Advising the subsidiary of a Hong Kong listed company as the subcontractor in a cross-border public roadwork project to claim against the main contractor for outstanding final account payment.
- Acting for a property manager under a Hong Kong listed company to defend against the High Court proceedings in relation to alleged water seepage problems.
- Acting for a charitable organisation in the judicial review proceedings challenging amendments to Outline Zoning Plans introducing building height and other restrictions.
- Advising a listed Hong Kong major property developer on rating issues and appeals.
Non-contentious and Advisory Matters
- Assisted a joint venture company owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government in reviewing and drafting the documentation in relation to the construction, operation and maintenance of a footbridge in Hong Kong.
- Advising a Hong Kong statutory body on various general commercial matters including advice on insurance covers and review and drafting of documentation.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, LLB
Second Class Honours Upper Division
- Hong Kong