Armineh Gharibian is a senior associate in the Frankfurt office of Mayer Brown's Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice. She represents national and international clients in both litigious and arbitral matters which include corporate and post M&A disputes, financial disputes as well as commercial, contractual and complex liability cases. Many of the matters she is involved in have an international focus and include questions under European or international Civil Procedure Law. Prior to joining Mayer Brown in 2010, Armineh gained experience in the fields of corporate, merger and acquisition transactions and commercial in an international law firm. In addition to German, Armineh speaks Armenian, Farsi and fluent English.
- Representation of an investment bank in proceedings in London and Germany relating to structuring and suitability of synthetic CDO products. Those disputes involve various inter-connected parallel proceedings in both England and Germany and concern issues of both English and German law. The claims amount to more than EUR 300 million.
- DIS arbitration regarding a post M&A dispute.
- CIETAC arbitration regarding warranty claims in connection with the delivery of a production plant.
- Litigation before Intermediate People’s Court of Shanghai regarding claims of a Chinese customer against German client.
- Defense of US rating agency against damage claims of German investors.
Second State Law Examination (bar exam)
Frankfurt am Main, 2009
Legal Clerkship (Referendariat)
Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Los Angeles, 2007-2009
First State Law Examination
Frankfurt am Main, 2006
University of Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- AmCham – American Chamber of Commerce
- ASA Below 40 - Groupe ASA des Jeunes Praticiens de l'Arbitrage
- DAV - German Lawyers' Association (DAV)
- DAJV - German American Lawyers' Association
- DIS / DIS40 - German Institution of Arbitration and DIS40
- ICC - International Chamber of Commerce
- ICC YAF – ICC Young Arbitrators Forum