"an excellent competition lawyer." "She is technically brilliant, understands the client's business and provides proactive follow-ups."Chambers Latin America
Adriana Giannini is a partner in the Antitrust practice of Tauil & Chequer in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo Office.
Adriana acts in competition law since 2000, including merger control notifications, cartel, antitrust investigations and antitrust litigation, with a focus on complex merger review cases both in Brazil and Latin America. She is specializes in general antitrust consulting, in particular with regards to public bids and distribution networks.
She is recognized by several directories and publications such as Chambers and Partners, GCR, Who's Who Legal, Análise Advocacia 500, Latin Lawyer 250, Leader’s League and Legal 500 as key practitioner of antitrust law in Brazil.
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/SP), Economy and Corporate Law
King's College London, University of London, LLM, Competition Law
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP
- IBRAC - Brazilian Institute of Studies on Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade
- "an excellent competition lawyer." "She is technically brilliant, understands the client's business and provides proactive follow-ups. " -Chambers Latin America 2019
"Adriana Giannini draws on over 18 years' experience in competition law, including cartel, abuse of dominance and other antitrust investigations" - The Legal 500 2019
- "Adriana Giannini is a specialist in merger notifications, and also has expertise in cartel and abuse of dominance investigations." - GCR 100.
- Adriana Giannini is recommended in the category "Brazil – Competition" - Who's Who Legal Brazil 2019
- Adriana Giannini is recognized in the category "Competition Future Leaders – Partners" at Global Guide - Who's Who Legal 2019
- Adriana Giannini is recognized by the Análise Advocacia 500 in three different categories, among them for her performance in Competition practice, representation in São Paulo and activity in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Adriana Giannini is recognized by Leaders League in three categories: Merger Control, Cartel Damage Claims and Antitrust Investigations.