'Neil Evans is very dedicated and always available to speak'.Legal 500 2020
Neil Evans is a partner in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. He advises private equity firms and corporates on a wide range of matters including mergers and acquisitions (private and public), shareholder arrangements, management incentive arrangements, growth capital investments, reorganisations, equity capital markets transactions and general corporate matters. He has extensive experience of representing European and US counterparties in relation to cross-border transactions.
Neil advises clients across a number of sectors, including consumer/leisure/retail, TMT, industrials and real estate.
- Advising Francisco Partners on the acquisition of ByBox (and associated shareholder arrangements)
- Advising Blackstone Real Estate Partners on the sale of Magnolia Park
- Advising Blackstone Real Estate Partners on the sale of Sintra Retail Park, Forum Sintra and Forum Montijo
- Advising Office Depot, Inc. on the sale of its European business
- Advising Warburg Pincus on its acquisition of Vistapharm, Inc.
- Advising Apax Partners on its sale of Orange Switzerland
- Advising CBRE Group, Inc. on its acquisition of Norland Holdings Ltd
- Advising KKR on the acquisition of its stake in Cognita Schools (and associated shareholder arrangements)
- Advising Melrose Industries PLC on its sale of Marelli Motori
- Advising Liongate Capital Management (and its shareholders) on the sale of the company to Principal Global Investors (and associated shareholder arrangements)
Public M&A / ECM
- Advising Groupe Fnac on its acquisition of Darty plc
- Advising Apax Partners on a series of sales of shares in Capio AB (publ)
- Advising Polymer Group, Inc. (a portfolio company of Blackstone Capital Partners) on its acquisition of Fiberweb PLC
- Advising Melrose Industries PLC on its rights issue and associated acquisition of Elster Group SE
- Advising KKR on its investment in The Hut Group Limited
- Advising KKR on its investments in Darktrace Limited
- England and Wales
- Listed under 'Other key lawyers' 'Neil Evans is very dedicated and always available to speak' (Legal 500 2020 - Private Equity).
- Notable practitioner (IFLR 1000 2019 – Private Equity and M&A).
- The incredibly engaged and proactive [private equity] team was also recently strengthened by the arrival of Neil Evans (Legal 500 2018).