Chadron Edwards represents sponsors, lenders, and other entities in connection with a wide range of project financing transactions, with a focus on energy and infrastructure. Chadron has strong experience in renewable energy, finance and public-private partnership transactions.
Chadron previously served in a credit structuring role in the transportation, infrastructure, and energy group at a major project finance bank in New York.
- The arranger, lender, agent and issuing bank in an amendment and upsizing of a $102.8 million senior loan and letter of credit facility secured by multiple portfolios of residential solar systems in California.
- The agent for a syndicate of approximately 20 lenders to a natural-gas-fired power plant in a distressed situation.
- Morgan Stanley as underwriter and placement agent in connection with the development, construction and expansion of the Brightline Florida passenger rail project and the DesertXpress passenger rail project connecting the Los Angeles region with Las Vegas.
- Silicon Valley Bank, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and KeyBank in a $290 million senior secured credit facility to finance a residential solar portfolio developed by Vivint Solar across the United States.
- The Sole Lead Arranger in a construction loan facility for SB Energy’s Athos I and Athos II utility-scale solar power projects totaling 450 megawatts.
- Fengate Real Asset Investments on a construction and back-leverage loan for a utility-scale wind project in Maine.
- BBGI Global Infrastructure and Vinci Concessions in connection with a refinancing the East End Crossing P3 project.
Chadron is active in pro-bono projects at Mayer Brown. He participated on a team that helped evacuate a group of women students from the Asian University for Women from Afghanistan during the fall of Kabul, using and coordinating personal and professional networks around the world.
Pepperdine University, BS, magna cum laude
University of Virginia School of Law, JD
- New York
- Chadron is an officer in the New York Army National Guard