Jarrett J. Doe counsels clients on a range of financing transactions including leveraged finance, acquisition finance, asset based finance and other structured finance transactions – particularly financial institutions and sponsors in connection with project financing and refinancing transactions including construction financing, term financing, tax equity transactions, and acquisition and divestiture transactions, as well as project development.
An engineer by training, Jarrett completed a six-month secondment at KKR where he advised the private credit business unit on a variety of asset-based financings and transactions including forward flow agreements, platform startups and divestitures.
- Lenders in connection with construction and back-leverage financing of two 100-megawatt natural gas fired peaker plants in Texas.
- Lenders on debt financing a portfolio of natural gas microgrids located at commercial offtakers in Texas.
- The project sponsor in connection with debt and tax equity financing of 170-megawatt wind project located in Colorado.
- Credit Suisse on a $150 million warehouse facility to Distributed Solar Development (DSD) to develop a series of commercial, industrial and distributed generation projects located across the United States.
- The noteholders in connection with an $860 million a note purchase agreement backed by five separate utility scale solar projects, each between 180 MW(ac) and 300 MW(ac), located in Texas and California.
- The tax equity investor in a portfolio of distributed fuel cell assets.
- The tax equity investor in multiple portfolios of community solar projects located across multiple states.
- An insurance company in connection with a disposition of eleven utility scale solar projects totaling 1.2 GW(dc).
University of Michigan, BSE, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
Northwestern University, JD, cum laude