Cindy M. Dinh is an associate in Mayer Brown's Houston office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice.
Cindy received her BA, magna cum laude from Rice University, her MPA from Harvard University and JD from University of California, Berkeley, School of Law. Cindy is admitted to practice in the state of Texas.
While in law school, Cindy prepared legal analysis and bill language to support two bills that were passed in the California and Texas legislatures relating to voter registration and the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Cindy clerked with the Honorable Gray H. Miller in the Southern District of Texas and worked at a litigation boutique. Cindy also holds a U.S. patent on a device to dose liquid medication.
University of California, Berkeley School of Law, JD, Editor of the California Law Review and the Asian American Law Journal
Harvard University, MPA
Rice University, BA, magna cum laude
- US District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Federal Bar Association, Board Member of the Southern District of Texas chapter
- Houston Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Professionalism Committee
- Asian American Bar Association of Houston, Co-Chair of the Community Engagement & Pro Bono Committee
- Harvard Club of Houston, Member
- Rice University Community of Asian Alumni, Former Board Member