Livia Crepaldi Wolf helps international clients navigate data privacy and cybersecurity challenges, including analyzing data protection implications of new products and tools, preparing for and reacting to cyber-attacks and assessing and making required data breach notifications.
Clients benefit from Livia’s experience in in translating existing and forthcoming regulatory requirements on data privacy, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI) and data into actionable items for their businesses. In particular, Livia has recently dealt with a number of AI matters, assisting clients in developing governance best practices and AI risk management frameworks.
Additionally, clients seek out Livia’s advice on technology transactions including cloud services, data and software licensing agreements, SaaS agreements and related cybersecurity and data privacy questions.
Data Privacy, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
- A global bank on privacy notification obligations following a third-party breach.
- A leading private equity firm in Europe on proposed AI regulatory frameworks in the EU, APAC and the US, including insights on how to spot, assess and mitigate AI risk and recommended early compliance steps.
- A leading global provider of technology solutions on preparing an AI impact assessment questionnaire to assess and document risks relating to AI systems as well as broader compliance with proposed regulatory frameworks in the US and the EU.
- A provider of cybersecurity solutions in cybersecurity and privacy matters, including with regard to new cybersecurity and data transfer requirements, conducting a cybersecurity tabletop exercise with the Board and executive management and offering privacy training.
Information Technology / Outsourcing
- A German bank in connection with data protection, information security and bank regulatory aspects of a key outsourcing agreement.
Sao Paulo University (USP), Master of Laws, 2018-2021
Sao Paulo University (USP), 2010-2014
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)