Amy Chow is a senior associate of Mayer Brown's Banking & Finance practice in Hong Kong.
Amy acts for banks and finance leasing companies and is experienced in a wide range of ship finance and leasing structures. She also has experience in the yacht/superyacht sector and advises High Net-Worth clients in sale and purchase of yacht/superyacht, and in advising general lending transactions, including bilateral/club/syndicated loans.
- Represented a leading Chinese leasing company on its series of sale and leaseback transactions with a leading Korean shipping company.
- Advised a leading Chinese leasing company in a finance transaction as well as a sale and leaseback transaction in connection with a yacht and a submarine under construction, involving a loan facility of US$17.91 million secured by a mortgage over the yacht and the submarine.
- Advised one of Brunei’s largest bank and flagship Islamic financial institutions, in a secured Tawarruq term loan facilities of up to US$5 million to a Panamanian shipping company as borrower to refinance one (1) used container ship.
- Acted for a leading asset management firm in Hong Kong on post-delivery ship finance loans of up to HK$120 million to a BVI borrower, and advised on enforcement steps.
- Acted for a major leasing company on pre- and post-delivery ship finance loans of up to EUR 8.5 million to a Maltese company.
- Advised High Net-Worth clients in sale and purchase of yacht/superyacht.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, JD
The University of Hong Kong, BA
- Hong Kong