Jacqueline Cheung is an associate in the Real Estate Finance practice in Mayer Brown's Hong Kong office. She advises banks/financial institutions or sponsors/borrowers in real estate-related financing transactions, acquisition financing transactions and other secured and unsecured lending transactions.
Jacqueline speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted on behalf of a syndicate of banks in relation to a US$1.1 billion syndicated loan facility comprising a US$805 million equivalent dual-tranche term loan facility and a US$295 million equivalent dual-tranche revolving credit facility provided to a real estate developer incorporated in Singapore and based in the PRC for financing the general funding requirements of the group.
- Acted on behalf of a syndicate of banks in relation to HK$7.3 billion term loan facilities for financing the acquisition and residential development of a site in Kai Tak, Hong Kong.
- Acted on behalf of a local bank in Hong Kong in relation to RMB650 million offshore term loan facilities for financing acquisition of a hotel in Shanghai.
- Acted on behalf of a syndicate of banks in relation to HK$2.18 billion secured term loan facilities for financing the acquisition and renovation of 3 shopping centres (Capri Place, Savannah Place and Monterey Place) in Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong by a JV led by Phoenix Property Investors from Wheelock Properties Limited.
- Acted on behalf of a commercial bank based in Macau in relation to a HK$1.6 billion term loan facility in financing an acquisition of certain office spaces at The Center, a prime commercial building in CBD of Hong Kong.
The University of Hong Kong, PCLL
The University of Hong Kong, LLB
The University of Hong Kong, BBA(Law)
- Hong Kong