Colleen M. Campbell is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Washington DC office and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Supreme Court & Appellate practices. Her practice focuses on complex litigation and regulatory challenges. Colleen represents national and multinational corporations and trade groups in all stages of the litigation process. Her experience ranges from briefing dispositive motions to assisting clients with critical strategy decisions. In her appellate practice, Colleen has briefed numerous cases in the federal courts of appeals, argued before the Seventh Circuit, and participated in filing briefs before the U.S. Supreme Court. Prior to joining Mayer Brown, Colleen clerked for the Honorable James B. Loken on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Colleen graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. Colleen obtained her B.A. summa cum laude from Emory University, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Emory University, BA, summa cum laude
Phi Beta Kappa
Harvard Law School, JD, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois