Raul Rinaldo Baptista is an associate in the Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions and Infrastructure Investment practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office.
Raul has supported many clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, inbound and outbound investments, and other cooperative ventures involving international and Brazilian companies and has advised in legal due diligence processes and with general corporate matters.
- Advised Statum Participações with the acquisition of Hosp-Pharma, previously owned by Group Fresenius Kabi España.
- Advised Brookfield with the acquisition of 70% of Odebrecht Ambiental related to solutions for the preservation of natural resources in the water, sewage and waste segments.
- Advised M. Dias Branco with the acquisition of the company Piraquê.
- Advised K2 (an American group) with the acquisition of Line 6 of the subway in the city of São Paulo, which was held by Move São Paulo (owned by groups Odebrecht, Queiroz Galvão and UTC). The closing of the transaction has not occurred.
- Advised Alberta Investment Management Corporation with the acquisition of biogas power plants in Brazil.
- Advised the shareholders of Semantix, a big data and artificial intelligence services company, with investments made in the company by investment funds InovaBra Ventures and Crescera Investimentos.
- Advised Femsa Logística with the complex corporate restructuring of the group in Brazil.
- Advised the French group Servier Monde, as majority shareholder, with corporate matters related to the management of the Brazilian corporation Pharlab Indústria Farmacêutica S.A.
- Advised Raven group with corporate matters related to the management of the Brazilian subsidiary Raven do Brasil.
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Bachelor of Law
Insper - Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa, Certificate in Financial Management (CFM)
Instituto de Formação Profissional Administrativa (IFPA), Management in Domestic and International Logistic