Flavia Biagiotti is an associate in the Capital Markets & Securitization practice of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office.
Flavia graduated from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo PUC/SP, with experience in corporate law and capital markets. She focuses her activities on debt issuances (such as debentures, promissory notes, bonds and Real Estate and Agriculture Receivables Certificates).
She focuses her practice on fixed income transactions, securitizations and investment funds.
Previously, Flavia was an associate with Tozzini Freire Advogados (2020-2021), with Pereira Neto Macedo Advogados (2019-2020) and with Bocater, Camargo, Costa e Silva, Rodrigues Advogados (2017-2019).
- Advised “Fagundes Construção e Mineração S.A.” in the Public Offering of the 1st Issuance of Debentures, in the amount of R$ 120,000,000.00.
- Advised “Lojas Renner S.A.” in the Public Offering of the 12th Debentures Issuance, in the amount of R$ 1,000,000,000.00.
- Advised “Ebes Sistemas de Energia S.A.” in the Private Offering of the 1st Issuance of Debentures, in the amount of R$ 106,000,000.00;
- Advised “Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.” in the Public Offering of the 7th Issuance of Debentures, in the amount of R$ 3,008,009,000.00.
- Advised “Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.” in the Public Offering of the 6th Issuance of Debentures, in the amount of R$ 3,600,000,000.00.
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP), Bachelor of Law
Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/RJ), Extension in Applied Corporate Law: Acts and Contracts
- Assistant Teacher's of Paulo Marcos Rodrigues Brancher, in Commercial Law at the Pontifical Catholic University PUC/SP, from August/2015 to December/2015.