Katie Bunce is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office.
Katie joined Mayer Brown in 2016 as a trainee and during her training contract, spent six months on secondment to a major London market insurer and one month to a European private equity house.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on investment in Sykes Holiday Cottages.
- Advised Instinctif Partners on backing from LDC.
- Advised Entertainment One (eOne), the global independent studio, on the agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of UK-based Audio Network Limited for approximately £178 million.
- Advised Kingswood Edge Limited, the joint venture formed by Hong Kong-based Wing Tai Properties Limited and Manhattan Garments Group, on its purchase of 30 Gresham Street, London for a price in excess of £400 million.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of, and acquisition financing in relation to, Travel Counsellors, a UK based travel agents network.
BPP Law School, LPC
Southampton University, LLB
- England and Wales