Admitted to the Paris Bar, Marion Bruère is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
Marion focuses on mergers and acquisitions in the context of leveraged buy¬out transactions in several industrial and financial sectors. She advises French and foreign private equity funds as well as industrial groups, on their sales and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring transactions.
In addition to her native French, Marion is fluent in English.
- Advised private equity funds managed by LBO France Gestion on the disposal of Consolis, to Bain Capital Private Equity funds and Consolis managers.
- Advised private equity fund Argos Soditic on the acquisition of REVIMA, an aicraft landing gear and APU maintenance company from its founders and CM-CIC Investissement.
- Advised private equity fund Weinberg Capital Partners on the sale of Groupe Balitrand, a company specialized in construction equipment, along with Omnes Capital and the managers to Ciffreo Bona.
- Advised Fosun Pharma, an investment company listed on the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchange, on the acquisition of a majority stake in Tridem Pharma, a company specialized in the distribution of pharmaceutical products in Africa, from its founders (Mess Gérard Baylé and Jean-Louis Operti), LT Capital and Multicroissance.
- Advised private equity fund Primonial on the acquisition of 40% of the stakes of Financière de l’Echiquier, an asset management and financial investments company, from founders.
- Advised Bio Access founders and managers on the sale of Bio Access, a medical group specialized in biology, to Eurofins Scientific.
- Advised private equity fund Abénex Capital on the sale of Groupe HILD, the flue of chimney, gutters and sheet metal manufacturer, to Chequers Capital and Groupe HILD management.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group on an exchange offer for SFR Group shares to target the 22.5% free-float not yet owned by Altice. The transaction values SFR Group at approximately €11 B.
- Advised the shareholders of Maison Kurkdjian on an agreement between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and the LVMH group.
- Advised The Dow Chemical Company on the sale of its Speciality Film division to Transilwrap.
- Advised Altice and SFR Group in a public tender offer.
- Advised Oger Investissements with regard to the acquisition of a group of clinics located in Lyon.
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master in Business and Tax Law