Daniel Bradshaw is a senior consultant of Mayer Brown. He advises on the sale and purchase of ships, and on the contracts by which ships are constructed, financed, leased, chartered or otherwise employed. Daniel advises on the establishment of shipping funds and on various matters relating to public-listed and privately held shipping corporations. He also advises utilities in Japan and elsewhere on LNG shipping.
Daniel was named as a Leading Shipping Lawyer by Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2002) and Leading Shipping and Maritime Lawyer by Expert Guides to the World's leading Shipping and Maritime Lawyers (2002).
- Advised owners of LNG carriers on charterparties and other contracts for employment of such vessels with Pertamina, the Indonesia Oil Corporation, various Qatari organisations including Qatargas and RasGas, and in connection with Indian projects, such as Petronet and Dabhol.
- Advised BP Tangguh and the other charterers on the Tangguh project in Indonesia.
- Advised Chinese shipowners on the Dapeng and Fujian LNG projects with respect to the provision of LNG carriers, the charterparties and other contracts.
Victoria University of Wellington, LLM
Victoria University of Wellington, LLB
- Hong Kong
- England and Wales
- New Zealand
- Vice Chairman, The Hong Kong Shipowners Association, 1993-2001
- Hong Kong Port and Maritime Board (PMB), from formation of PMB-2003
- Hong Kong Maritime Industry Council, 2003-2008
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Pacific Basin Shipping Limited
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Euronav N.V.
- Past Captain, Hong Kong Golf Club, 1996
- Director, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden
- Executive Council Member, World Wide Fund for Nature Hong Kong