Admitted to the Paris Bar, François Bossé-Cohic is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the Paris office.
François focuses on leveraged buy outs in a large variety of financial sectors and industries and on mergers & acquisitions (public and private companies). He also advises managers in this regard.
In addition to his native French, François is fluent in English.
- Advised the management of SMCP group in connection with the initial public offering (“IPO”) of the group for the admission to trading of its shares on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Compartment A).
- Advised Primonial on the acquisition of the stake held by UFFB in PREIM.
- Advised the management of Delachaux SA, a French leading company in rail infrastructure equipment and diversified industries in connection with the minority investment in Delachaux by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ).
- Advised the management of Industrial Parts Holding (IPH) on their reinvestment in connection with the acquisition of IPH, a leading European distributor of industrial supplies, by Brammer France, controlled by Advent International from PAI Partners.
- Advised the management of the SMCP Group, an affordable luxury fashion brand, in connection with its sale to the Chinese group Shandong Ruyi Technology.
Université de Rennes I, Master II DJCE
Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II Droit bancaire et financier