Laura Baker is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of the London office. She has experience advising clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including private M&A and private equity.
She joined Mayer Brown in 2022.
Areas of Focus
- Advised Sykes Holiday Cottages, a cottage rental agency backed by private equity firm Vitruvian Partners, on its acquisition of Forest Holidays, the UK's leading owner and operator of environmentally sensitive cabins.
- Advised an infrastructure fund manager in its acquisition of a tank leasing business and a portfolio of c. 9,000 tank containers.
- Advised BW Group, a global maritime company, on its acquisition of the Hawaiki Cable System.
- Advised a risk consulting firm headquartered in New York City on its acquisitions of two restructuring and insolvency businesses.
- Advised a risk consulting firm headquartered in New York City on its acquisition of a cyber-security business.
- Advised a corporate services company based in the US on its acquisition of a company secretarial and administration services provider, based in Singapore.
- Advised a NASQAQ listed company on its acquisition of a medical device manufacturing business.
- Advised a FTSE 100 company on its sale of a portfolio of shipping containers.
- Advised a video streaming platform based in Asia on the sale of its business.
- England and Wales