Admitted to the Paris Bar, Antoine Alexis is an associate in the Real Estate Practice of the Paris office.
He focuses his practice on real estate investments, leases and real estate development.
In addition to his native French, Antoine is also fluent in English
- Advised LaSalle Investment Management in connection with the acquisition of the building 48 rue de la Bruyère in Paris.
- Advised a foreign investor and Balzac REIM in connection with the acquisition of an office building located 79-81 Boulevard Haussmann in Paris.
- Advised BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management France in connection with the acquisition of the building 51-53 Boulevard Haussmann.
- Advised BentallGreenOak in connection with the disposal of French assets out of a pan-European logistics assets portfolio.
- Europa Capital and Balzac REIM in connection with the letting and the sale of the office building “Sémaphore”, located in Levallois-Perret.
ESCP Europe, Specialized Master, International Law and Management, Paris and London
University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2, English and North American Business Law
University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, Business Law