Eleonora Cotrim Adas is an associate in the Litigation and Restructuring practices of Tauil & Chequer Advogados in association with Mayer Brown in the São Paulo office with experience in litigation, arbitration, post M&A, credit recovery and judicial reorganizations. Eleonora participated in important judicial recovery proceedings, such as Odebrecht Group, Seara, Heringer, UST Group, OSX Group, OAS Group and Tomé Group.
- Representation of The Bank of New York Mellon in its role as indenture trustee in connection with Odebrecht’s judicial reorganization (Brazil's largest-ever bankruptcy)
- Representation of a supporting creditor in UST, Usina Santa Terezinha Group judicial reorganization (fifty million dollars), including consultancy services related to the risks related to a cross-border DIP Financing
- Representation of an investor that acquired a participation in a credit facility from one of the biggest secured creditors in Seara’s judicial reorganization; our work encompassed consultancy services related to the constitution and judicial sale of a UPI Business Productive Unit
- Representation of a creditor in Fertilizantes Heringer’s judicial reorganization
- Representation of HSBC, the largest bank creditor to the judicial reorganization of OAS Group. Our work involved all the measures for having a substantial part of client's credit related to performance bonds excluded from the list of creditors and be considered post-petition credits
- Representation of HSBC USA in OAS Group judicial reorganization
- Representation of Itaú BBA in Tomé Group judicial reorganization
- Representation in legal civil claims such as enforcement lawsuits and collection lawsuits
- Legal adviser to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as a Bankruptcy Trustee appointed by the court in OSX, Inepar and Alumini’s judicial reorganization proceedings.
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, LLB
Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Post-Graduation Course in Civil Procedure (in course)