Mayer Brown announced today that eight Mayer Brown partners were named to Benchmark Litigation’s 2018 40 & Under Hot List, which honors lawyers, all age 40 or younger, who have been deemed the most promising emerging talent in their respective litigation communities in the US and Canada by peers and clients.
The Mayer Brown winners are:
- Matt Alexander (Washington DC)
- Laura Hammargren (Chicago)
- Paul Hughes (Washington DC)
- Michael Kimberly (Washington DC)
- Matthew Marmolejo (Los Angeles)
- Brian Netter (Washington DC)
- Soledad O’Donnell (Chicago)
- Bronwyn Pollock (Los Angeles)
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication devoted exclusively to covering the US commercial litigation market.