Mayer Brown announced that five Litigation & Dispute Resolution partners were named winners of Benchmark Litigation’s “Under 40 Hot List.” The annual accolade honors “the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners of the age of forty or younger,” according to the publication. Winners were selected through a process of peer review and case examination.
The Mayer Brown winners are:
- Henninger “Hank” Bullock (New York)
- Laura Hammargren (Chicago)
- Paul Hughes (Washington DC)
- Michael Kimberly (Washington DC)
- Bronwyn Pollock (Los Angeles)
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication devoted exclusively to covering the US commercial litigation market.