Mayer Brown announced today that seven lawyers have been named “Best Lawyers 2018 Lawyers of the Year” in the following categories and cities:
- Hayden Brown – Tax Law, Charlotte;
- Larry Langdon – Litigation and Controversy – Tax, San Jose;
- Daniel Luther – Sports Law, Chicago;
- David Narefsky – Government Relations Practice, Chicago;
- Michele Odorizzi – Appellate Practice, Chicago;
- John Schmidt – Corporate Law, Chicago; and
- Frederick Thomas – Corporate Governance Law, Chicago.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting thousands of peer-review surveys. The lawyers honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in these surveys, illustrating a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only one winner was named in each metropolitan area and practice category.