Mayer Brown, a leading global law firm, announced that ten of the Firm’s Intellectual Property lawyers are ranked in 11 practice and/or jurisdictional categories in the 2013 edition of the IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals. In addition, the Firm is ranked in five categories: Hong Kong, Illinois Litigation, New York Litigation, United Kingdom Litigation and Washington DC Litigation.
The Mayer Brown lawyers ranked are:
• Jim Ferguson, Illinois Litigation
• Alan Grimaldi, Washington DC Litigation
• Gary Hnath, Washington DC Litigation and National International Trade Commission
• Duane Hough, New York Litigation
• Joe Mahoney, Illinois Litigation
• John Mancini, New York Litigation
• Jonathan Radcliffe, UK Litigation
• Brian Rosenthal, Washington DC Litigation
• Kenny Wong, Hong Kong
• Steve Yovits, Illinois Litigation
Published by Intellectual Asset Management magazine, the IAM Patent 1000 is described as the world’s most extensive guide to leading private practice patent professionals and firms in the world’s key jurisdictions. The guide was compiled following an extensive research process, which included interviews with numerous private practice lawyers and in-house counsel to gather market intelligence on the leading players in the field.