Thank you for joining us at our one-day Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Summit! Below you will find links to the agenda for the day, as well as program materials and information regarding continuing legal education credit.
- Cross-Border Cybersecurity Incident Tabletop Exercise
- Trends in Cyber and Privacy Litigation
- Navigating New US Data Privacy Requirements: California and Beyond
- Breakout Session: Data Due Diligence: How and Why Privacy and Security Matter in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Breakout Session: A Closer Look at International Privacy Laws: Focus on the European Union, the United Kingdom and Brazil
Continuing Legal Education Information
CLE for this program is pending. Mayer Brown accredits programs in CA, IL, NY, NC, TX, and VA. Please Note: CLE is still under review for each jurisdiction. There is a possibility in some jurisdictions only a portion of this program will be approved for CLE credit.
CLE – Live Attendance Form
CLE – Evaluation Form
If you care completing the CLE forms after the program, please return them via email to Jeremy Fegley at firstname.lastname@example.org or scan/email to email@example.com within 10 days of the event.