This E-Discovery Breakfast Briefing will provide you with deep insight into the latest and most important cases, rules, and trends, and their impact on e-discovery. Leading judges, in-house experts, and outside counsel will offer their perspectives on important recent cases covering such vital issues as predictive coding, cost shifting, cooperation, social media, sanctions, and ethics, all in a concise 2.5-hour program with CLE credits available. This innovative and collaborative event is designed to help address today's e-discovery issues and get ahead of tomorrow's developments.Topics will include:
- Recent Cases/Rules. A judge-led review of recent cases and a discussion of any appropriate/relevant state court or local rules, or new developments related to proposed amendments to FRCP.
- Data Analytics: Applying Big Data Lessons to E-Discovery. A discussion of the tools and methodologies, in addition to technology-assisted review, organizations can use to reduce cost and increase speed and accuracy in the discovery process.
- Regulatory: Antitrust. The trends we expect to see from the SEC and DOJ going forward and their impact on e-discovery
- Taking Control of Discovery. A discussion on some of the ways corporations have "taken control" of their e-discovery in order to reduce costs and improve defensibility.
Our panel also includes two judges, who will offer their perspectives on important recent cases on such vital issues as predictive coding, cost shifting, cooperation, social media, sanctions and ethics.
Who should attend?
Reasons to attend
- General Counsel
- In-House Litigation Counsel
- Corporate Discovery Managers
- Law Firm Litigators
- Law Firm Litigation Support
- We'll offer real life experiences from leading discovery experts. You'll leave with a better understanding of key trends and ideas you can implement immediately.
- You can gain the perspective of key judges on recent cases and other crucial issues
- Our concentrated educational format allows you to receive a complete update in one morning and back in the office by lunch time. Attendees consistently rate our speakers, format and content as "excellent."
- CLE credits are available