19 February 2015
Five Mayer Brown Intellectual Property lawyers have been listed as “Top Attorneys in the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)” in Docket Navigator’s Year in Review 2014 report:
- Jamie Beaber—partner, Washington DC and Los Angeles
- Robert Pluta—counsel, Chicago
- Anita Y. Lam—associate, Washington DC and New York
- Baldine Paul—associate, Washington DC
- Amanda Streff—associate, Chicago
Docket Navigator chose the listed lawyers based on the number of Inter Partes Reviews (IPR) and Covered Business Method Review (CBMR) proceedings in 2014 in which the lawyer represented one of the litigants.
Additionally, Mayer Brown ranked among the 20 “Top Law Firms in the PTAB” as measured by the number of IPR and CBMR proceedings in 2014 in which the law firm represented one of the litigants.
Docket Navigator is a research service providing patent litigation data to lawyers, judges, consultants and analysts.