Please plan to join us on Tuesday, October 15, as Mayer Brown lawyers from the United States, Europe and Asia and distinguished outside panelists discuss the latest business and legal developments in the supply chain finance market.
Now in its fifth year, our New York seminar will be a full-day program. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Purchasing Accounts Receivable in the United States, an Overview
- True Sale – Issues Beyond Credit Recourse
- Five Common Bankruptcy Questions
- Off-Balance Sheet Inventory Finance
- Unbilled and Unperformed Service Receivables 2.0
- Distribution Update – Current Practices in Risk Participations and Beyond
- Business Panel: Securitization, Receivables Purchase, ABL – Which One and Why?
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information or to register for this program, please contact Emily Sullivan at email@example.com or +1 312 701 8451.
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Program (including networking lunch)
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
+1 212 506 2500